Monday, February 9, 2009

New Things for The Rothwells & Rothwell Photography!

Hey Everyone!
Thank you so much for you stopping by our blog! Whether you are a first time blog veiwer or you come every day, we really appreciate that you've come!
Tim and I have many hopes of making great changes for 2009 and beyond! First, in order to begin these changes we had to make one great big change and that is Tim leaving his position as Manager at Dynamic Aviation to work at home and abroad with me doing photography! To say the least we are ecstatic about this change! Not only does it mean that we will see each other more but it also means that we will be able to offer all our wonderful clients the best possible service! We've been trying but due to working 100 plus hours every week we have begun to wear down! But as of the end of this month Tim will be coming home! Please celebrate with us as we are very excited!
We have many changes that we hope to implement this year! As we do we will be sharing them with you! Here's our first big change...Our new Blog!!!
We want to give a shout out to Jeff our amazing blog designer! Thank you so much for your patience with us and for capturing our vision so well! You went above and beyond and we are so grateful to you!
So here ya go, go check it out and let us know what you think! We LOVE to hear from you all!!!
www.rothwellphotographyblog.com

Enjoy! And we are looking forward to sharing many things with you as we continue to change, grow and develop our unique style!

God Bless, Tim & Sasha

1 comment:

JLa said...

Hey Rothwells! I love the new blog idea. However...I feel the image files are much too large. It is exhausting waiting for them to load and they are so large they take up the whole screen! I went to the website 3 minutes ago and it is STILL loading pictures. Although I think its a great idea, why is it that the previous blog was so quick to load and the new one takes so long? OH IT JUST STOPPED LOADING!!
I know that the computer I'm viewing from may alter the time however I'm at work..ahem...and it is pretty quick and high powered computer I'm accessing from. Anyhow, just thought you'd like my input! Thanks :-)