Monday, January 12, 2009

Jessica, Margret, Fran, Wayne & Puppy: Anytime

This afternoon I had a fun fun shoot with three best friends, an adorable puppy named "Puppy" and Wayne, Jessica's boyfriend! Wayne you were a great sport thanks for being so patient while us girls had fun with the cameras! :) These girls have been friends forever and have been roommates for years. This shoot was to capture them together as a "family" and be lasting memories of the bond they share as friends. These friends are sadly being split apart at least as far as living together goes. But as you see the images below and as I saw after spending time with them, though they'll be miles apart their hearts will be forever bond by cords that can't be broken! You all are truly blessed to have such sweet relationships! Thank you for letting me capture you all I hope that you will cherish these photos forever and when miles apart may these shots bring you close to each others hearts and be a part of your sweet story as friends! Best wishes to you all as you start a new phase in your lives journey! Love, Sasha :)







These two have been best friends since Pre-school...Jessica on the Left loves the heart pose that we do with engaged couples! :) So here's her heart shot! :)




















2 comments:

JLa said...

Thank you so much. We all truly enjoyed ourselves and could not have had a better time. You are truly a gifted photographer. Your pictures captured our spirit and your calm, but good natured personality immediately put us at ease. - Love the housemates of 1244

Julia Gardner said...

I had so much fun with you all and I'm so glad that you like your pictures!!! Thank you so much for your sweet compliments I was a bit nervous about being without my husband! Thank you for your confidence in me & for having so much fun with the pictures I loved being able to capture your awesome personalities!

Love, Sasha