Monday, December 1, 2008

David Schwartz

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of assisting David Schwartz at a wedding in Richmond Virginia. Davids work has long been a standard by which we measure our own work. Throughout the course of the day we learned an incredible amount of information to help further our own work. Thanks Dave for answering our huge list of questions and allowing us the honor of working alongside you at this wedding! Here are just a few of our favorites from the day!



The two shots above are just a few of Dave in action!









Yet again another pic of Dave!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we have gotten to know each other better. You both are such sweet people and have a terrific road ahead of you. I am so glad to hear some of my techniques might play a part in it. Man, I have to lose 35 pounds. I do look fat in pictures, haha.. Talk to you guys soon. Your work looks super from the wedding. I know the couple will love it.

Schwartz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I bet you guys had a blast doing this wedding! Keep up the fabulous work. :-)

Jodi